Developers are aware that players are quickly drawn to slot machines inspired by bank robberies and thieves who take money, albeit it is unclear why. Even though there are already a large number of break-the-bank-style slots, Pragmatic Play has opted to create another one that would appeal to high-rollers.
Empty the Bank is a 5×4 slot game with 20 paylines and a feature-packed gameplay that may lead to large winnings, even if you disregard the game’s flawless visuals. Read our comprehensive review of Empty the Bank to learn more about it.
Instructions for Empty the Bank Slot
If you’ve played at least one Pragmatic Play slot before, you’ll know how to play Empty the Bank on any mobile or desktop device at the leading online casinos.
You’ll find the additional bets, which are accessible in certain countries, on the left and the control buttons below the reels. By clicking or tapping this I icon, you will access the paytable. The low-paying metallic-style Royals from J to A will be shown. Then, you will encounter the high-paying bags of diamonds, gold bars, banknotes, and coins, which pay up to 10 times your wager for the best combination.
However, the highest-paying symbol does not pay when landing three or more similar symbols from left to right on consecutive reels. It takes just two Crown symbols to produce a winning combination, and a five-of-a-kind win with this symbol pays 20 times the wager. The Robber’s Mug serves as the Wild sign, while the Bonus symbol is the Scatter.
Left of the letter I “button, you’ll notice the three-bar button, which contains the game’s settings, and below it, the Speaker button, where the game’s noises may be activated or disabled. On the right side of “When you click I the Credit and Bet displays will appear. You’ll find the Spin/Autospin button at the bottom right corner of the screen, along with the – and + buttons on each side. You may raise or reduce your wager from 0.20 to 100 credits every spin using these buttons. However, by clicking the Extra Bet option to the left of the reels, the wager may be increased from 0.25 to 125 credits every spin for a chance to activate the bonus feature more quickly.
Empty the Bank Bonus Characteristics
The optional Ante Bet, which for an additional 25 percent of the standard wager permits more Bonus Scatters to appear on the reels, might help you activate the Hold & Win Feature. However, the feature may be triggered naturally by landing three Scatter symbols. Scatter symbols only appear on reels 1, 3, and 5.
Even though the feature begins with a 5×4 grid, the reels may grow to a maximum size of 7×7. When the feature begins, you get 3 Respins and 3 Money Symbols, which reset everytime a new symbol appears on the screen. The Money Symbols may have values between 1x and 10x the wager. Any additional symbols that land will serve a different function:
– Safe door – when one lands, the wager is multiplied by one, and when three land, the maximum payoff potential of the game is won!
– Ladder – multiplies the wager by one and unlocks rows 6 and 7 when it appears for the first and second time, respectively.
– Hammer – gives a multiplier of one times the wager and opens spaces on the seventh reel.
– Drill – provides a payout equal to 1x the wager and opens spaces on the first reel.
– Alarm – provides a 1x bet multiplier and raises the number of respin opportunities to 4.
– Burglar – absorbs the value of any Burglar and Money Symbols in view, making room for further symbols to land.
– Computer – awards a 1x stake multiplier and doubles the value of all visible Money Symbols.
– Walkie-talkie – gives all Money Symbols on the current and subsequent Respins a multiplier of 1-2x the wager.
The feature concludes when the whole screen is filled with symbols or when there are no more Respins remaining. In certain countries, the Respin round may be purchased for 80 times the initial wager.